FOOD is fashion . FASHION is food . a VICTIM of fashionable food*

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Present - dull to bright *

Life tends to be somewhat dull when all one does is work, study and read. To add some meaning, my new year resolution for 2013 was to live a little, take more risks and not let time simply pass me by. After all, the present is a gift which can only be given once before it becomes the past. Unfortunately I did not practice what I preach, in this regard, yet... and it's May. But I guess, better late than never - so, as of today, I will try to pursue this resolution with renewed vigour. Keeping in mind my priorities yet remembering not to take the present for granted. 

Capturing the shades of grey, defining moments in more black and white, then maybe life shall unfold to be a wonderful reflection of bright bold hues ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment