FOOD is fashion . FASHION is food . a VICTIM of fashionable food*

Monday, May 6, 2013

Trieste & Napoli *

"Inspiration drawn from two coffees emblematic 
of the cities of Trieste and Naples 
in homage to Italy's diverse coffee culture."


Like true artists, the experts at Nespresso have developed 16 Grand Crus with distinctly different aromatic profiles. And recently, there are 2 new limited editions: Trieste and Napoli. What I like about these little gems is that each capsule is completely protected from air to ensure the ground coffee remains fresh over time.

Every once in a while I miss J... and his Nespresso machine. My preference is Arpeggio, the purple capsule with a strong character and intense body enhanced by cocoa notes. The fruity malted profile is characteristic of South/Central American Arabicas. However this time I was invited to try Napoli which has a more subtle aroma. What's more - J's brother, KS, kindly offered me a green tea Kitkat to accompany my coffee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment