FOOD is fashion . FASHION is food . a VICTIM of fashionable food*

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thanks- from the Future me *

"The difference between who you are
and who you want to be,
is what you do.

Do something today
that your future self will thank you for."

Once again, I am guilty of neglecting my blog.


Recently I have been preoccupied making job applications and studying for College of Law. Yes... one more week and I will be finished! (On a side note- whoever told me the course was a breeze clearly was unreliable. But I must admit it is very interesting to apply practical legal skills to the test!)

Having returned from NYC now, I wish for nothing more than to spend unlimited hours posting up every single amazing food find that we uncovered over there. See below for a sneaky peak of NYC and for what is to come. Proper posts will progressively start as of next Friday. 

Promise xox*

Times Square

Starbucks- everywhere

Shake Shack
 

Vending Machines- everywhere

Cookies

Magnolia Bakery

Laduree

per se

Daniel NYC

The MET

I <3 NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment