FOOD is fashion . FASHION is food . a VICTIM of fashionable food*

Friday, July 27, 2012

Eee -spiration *

My love hate relationship with food is no longer a Catch 22!

I love everything associated with gastronomy-
as it embraces all the five sensations of
taste, smell, sight, touch and hearing (re: The Fat Duck).
Yet weighing down the positives is the opportunity cost-
or hate - in gaining a few extra pounds.

Inspired by Eee
, I have adopted a healthier lifestyle incorporating regular exercise while enjoying all the foods I love in moderation. In any case, I hope that I will look as great as my Aunty in future!




The secret is really not a secret at all. Simply indulge in the food you love, in moderation, combined with regular exercise and healthy eating! V's mantra of "Everything in Moderation" has finally struck a chord with me. Thank you V ~ for all your patience, guidance and witty criticism that has helped me to love food even more!*

No comments:

Post a Comment