FOOD is fashion . FASHION is food . a VICTIM of fashionable food*

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Disney lands a chef *

Which novice chef has recently converted to the Disney way? This person is none other than... myself! Souvenirs K had gifted to me from her US trip were uber cute and food-related too. Minnie mouse would be proud when I attempt to use these kitchen utensils to create some magic in the kitchen. Serving size for the coffee spoon is perfect for my morning coffee & I can't wait to wear the mitt for baking. 

* Thank you K!


minnie mouse cooking mitten & coffee spoon



Mary Poppins thinks a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down ~
so imagine what two teaspoons of coffee can do



hands up for a delightful afternoon coffee break!
(nescafe green blend, vitasoy calcium+, lindt 70% cocoa, almond cookie)


No comments:

Post a Comment