FOOD is fashion . FASHION is food . a VICTIM of fashionable food*

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kafe Kaz *

Short break before rushing back to work again,
N and I were in search for a light lunch at a cosey cafe.
Lost for where to go initially,
it did not take long for this place to be found.



wall of options before your eyes,
order & be served faster than you can say bye!


trays of yoghurts, mixed fruits & salads for those who are on-the-go


Cappuccino & Mixed berry yoghurt
(N needed a caffeine fix and I wanted to try the mixed berry yoghurt.
Although the yoghurt did not look too appetising,
it tasted delightful with fresh fruits & natural strawberry yoghurt.)


(N's second cup for the day.
He is trying to convert me to tea
and I am attempting to convert him to coffee.
Let the battle begin- 
so far, one caffeine point for me!)


Kafe Kaz
Shop 6, 385 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
0401 751 786

No comments:

Post a Comment